Hey, you may be wondering how do I Delete history stored on my regular used apps, browsers, mobile and computers? Deleting History can help to remove lot of chunks, important information no one want to sneak in to find out and on another person computer, mobile devices. Keeping your data secure is most important factor in deleting history.
If You learn these Simple steps, can delete History in any of apps, browsers, mobile and computers.
- 1 How to Delete history on Chrome?
- 2 How to Delete Your YouTube Search History on Mobile and Computer?
- 3 How to Delete all history on Netflix?
- 4 How to delete chat history on Teams?
- 5 How do I Delete History on Facebook?
- 6 How do I delete history in the Reddit ?
- 7 How to delete or clear browsing history in Xbox?
- 8 how to delete bing history on xbox one?
- 9 How to check history on xbox one?
How to Delete history on Chrome?
Google Chrome stores all your Browsing activities and keep you helping your search results, but this happens due to storing of browsing history and also make search results to appear faster with their AI searches. All browser stores search result in the form cookies. You can delete history browser data.
- Open the chrome Browser
- Click on the three dots ( on to right top corner)
- Click on settings
- Privacy and Security
- Clear Browsing data, Here you need to select data range to All Time
- Select Advanced > under this section Select
- Browsing History — Clears history, including search box
- Cookies and other site data — signs you out of most sites
- cached images and files – Frees up less then 130MB some sites may load more slowly on your next visit
- Passwords and other sign in data
- Auto fill form data
- Site settings
- Hosted app data
Another power feature to clear History in chrome is Reset and Clean up
In this section there are two options
- Restore setting to their original defaults
- Reset Chrome settings and Chrome Shortcuts
- Disable Extensions
- Delete Cookies and other temporary site data
- Bookmarks and saved passwords won’t be affected
- Clean up Computer
- Find harmful software ( Chrome can find harmful software on your computer and remove it)
If you own a Android Phone, Google chrome browser app has same features and functionalities as on your Windows 10 computer with Chrome browser, so the above steps can follow the same on to Android phone Chrome Browser.
How to Delete Your YouTube Search History on Mobile and Computer?
Your Search results are stored in two location while you browse for videos on mobile and Computer. one will be on browser and another is on Video apps like YouTube, Vimeo, let us break this two sections.
If you searching for videos on a browser, it holds the browsing cookies and store in their history folders, you can clear this as shown in How to Delete history on Chrome?
- To delete history in YouTube, first login into YouTube with your account.
- Click on the menu icon on the top left of the corner (three parallel lines drawn just near the YouTube icon)
- Click on History
- On Right section you have options Clear all Watch history, you can go ahead and delete your search history
An Advance option available ” Manage All History” this feature is good one, it automate deleting history older than specific months.
- Saving activity Turned ON by default, if you prefer to choose OFF, go ahead and turn off. No history of youtube search will be stored or cached.
- You can choose Auto-delete option for your YouTube history
- Auto delete activity – option to delete history older than 3 months,18 months and 36 months
How to Delete all history on Netflix?
Which ever show watched on Netflix get stored on Netflix history and may recommend to watch them if you have left show in middle or any thing you started a little, then it shows up as again on your screen as recommended. Some show content watched alone or with some one and can take up same suggestion when with your family or friends which cause uneasy and hard to keep things secret. To over come this situation is to delete all history on Netflix stored.
- Login into Netflix account
- Open profile and parental control
- Viewing Activity
- Here you have all the history of shows watched, you can click hide icon next to each episode
- f you scroll to the end of your viewing history, there will be an option to Hide All. Click that, then choose Yes, Hide All My Viewing Activity on Netflix’s confirmation pop-up. After 24 hours, Netflix will erase your history.
How to delete chat history on Teams?
In Teams does not option to delete complete chat history, only you can delete single chat’s one by one. Teams settings are controlled by Admins, Teams chat, shared files and channel information saved indefinitely by default.
- Your Team Admins should set a retention Policy such as
- Retain Teams messages for a specific period then delete it
- Delete Teams chats, shared files or channel messages after a specific duration.
A retention policy trigger the process to delete chat, shard files and channel messages to specified time frames.
From the Archive it will delete permanently 7days later.
How do I Delete History on Facebook?
Facebook stores all your searches and then keep showing you related information while you are on Facebook. if you intend to delete search history to keep yourself secure with data.
- Click on icon in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Activity Log.
- Click Logged Actions and Other Activity, below Activity Log
- Click Search history.
- In the top right click Clear Searches. it will delete all searches on your profile
- if you want to delete only one search entry , Click on the next to the search you want to delete, then click Delete.
How do I delete history in the Reddit ?
- Login into Reddit
- Tap your profile icon at the top-left.
- Choose Settings at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down and touch Clear local history.
- Tap Clear local history at the bottom of the screen to confirm.
How to delete or clear browsing history in Xbox?
- Select the Hub icon (located to the left of the menu button in the upper right corner of Edge).
- Press the A button on your controller.
- Select “History” option in the sidebar and press “A” again on your controller.
- History has the browsers list – bing and Microsoft Edge.
- Select Microsoft Edge Browser and clear Browsing data, which contains
- Browsing history
- Cookies and Saved Website data
- Cached data and files
- Recovery data
- Download history
- Form data
- Media licenses
- Website Permission
Select all and Scroll down and click on Clear.
how to delete bing history on xbox one?
Follow the same steps, choose bing browser instead of Edge.
Microsoft Edge has InPrivate Browsing mode which does not store any kind of history or cache files, which can be used to prevent history clogging.
- Open “My Games and Applications”
- In Application section, find Edge Browser click on it
- Click on three dots then on settings
- Click on Privacy and Security then on cookies
- Select all, then click on Delete
If you need help to delete history on any apps, which you find difficult please do comment below or send message on contact us page.
How to check history on xbox one?
Select the Hub icon (located to the left of the menu button in the upper right corner of Edge).
Press the A button on your controller.
Select “History” option in the sidebar and press “A” again on your controller.
History has the browsers list – bing and Microsoft Edge.
Select Microsoft Edge Browser and clear Browsing data, which contains