I came across these 10 Annoying Windows Bugs, which will make PC into worst state of non working condition. If any of the below listed is your PC facing problem would help to fix the problem.
Windows 10 Defender bug eats up disk space and system slow down.
A recent bug in Windows Defender will fill up hard drive space with files that nowhere any kind of user data. User delete those files to regain the space on the drive but sooner the files are return back with so much duplications.PC will be come slow, unusable state and hard to work. These files would appear in Windows Defender folder, found in the ‘Program Data’ folder( which would be hidden).
Microsoft found annoying Windows bug was from Windows Defender Application, to fix this problem Windows released Defender engine version 1.1.18100.6. Download the updated patch from here
- To Manually delete the files from Windows defender folder
- If program data is hidden then on the View’ Tab in Explorer’check the Hidden Items.
- Go to C:ProgramDataMicrosoft directory.
- Select Windows Defender and go into sub folders.
- Delete the files in ScansHistoryScans.