AirPrint is an Apple Print technology that is easy to print without installing printer drivers. Prints high quality documents and photos from any of Apple devices ( iPhone, Mac and iPad). Air Print technology integrated in all Major Printer Brands and Printer servers.
AirPrint Technology: Features
- No driver, no software to install
- High Quality output
- High quality
- Photo paper size
- Borderless if available
- No duplex mode
- No page range
- Supported on all Apple platforms
- iOS 4.2 and later
- iOS X 10.7, default on OS X 10.8
- • Zero cost license for printer manufacturers
How to Setup AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ?
- Check iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and Printer connected to the same WI-FI network.From your Device, Open the App or document to print
- Click on share icon or Arrow icon
- Select Print
- Select printer ( if printer supports Airprint gets listed over here)
- Choose the number of copies
- Tap Print in the right corner.
Troubleshooting When Airprint is not working
- Make sure the printer and your Apple device are connected to the same local Wi-Fi network and check for any network-related issues.
- AirPrint not supported to public wireless networks ( public Wi-Fi or hotspots). you will see this error “No AirPrint Printers Found”
- If the Wi-Fi signal is weak, move closer to the router. Additionally, metal objects, walls, and electronics that emit radio signals can interfere with the Wi-Fi signal to mobile devices and printers.
- Make sure AirPrint is enabled on the printer
- Restart the Printer and enable AirPrint Check Printer has the latest firmware, if not check from manufacture site how to upgrade firmware on Printer
How to install Airprint on windows?
- In Windows search bar type in “Printers & Scanners”
- Select the printer
- click on Manage , then Printer properties
- Click on the Sharing tab, check the Share this printer box and then click OK.
- Download BonJour Printer service
- In firewall open the port 5353
- Now Install Airprint components Click here to download AirPrint components
- Install Airprint Service and set to Run in Auto.
- Now AirPrint enabled on Windows and ready to print.
If you are looking best printer with Airprint check out these Brands Epson, canon, Brother, Lexmark,kyocera,HP, Xerox